


We had the best weekend. Jerry found out he needed to be in SLC on Monday for a training. We decided to all go up together and left on Saturday. We drove to Springville and stayed with Brent and Jill. We love spending time with them and wish we could see them more. We went to dinner at the Creamery which was quite the experience. Jill and I ran into one of our old classmates from MHS---Roy Peterson. It was fun to see him again. We also witnessed a fall, flirting gone bad and waited a long, long time for our food but because we were in good company we just laughed. We were able to see Brent's office on BYU campus. We are so proud of him. He has worked very hard and is highly successful. I love spending time with Jill. The next morning we attended a sacrament meeting in Springville and then headed to SLC to see Kevin and Lindsay. My parents were there for the weekend so we had a brunch together. I felt blessed to be with my Mom on Mother's day. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful mother. I am also grateful to be a Mom. It is a choice blessing and I have been blessed with exceptional children. We went and visited Gary's family and than had an awesome dinner with Landon and Dana. Jerry stayed in SLC with Andrew at a hotel....yes, I was bitter but the kids and I were able to stay with Rozalynn and Richard. It is always a treat to be with them. The next morning I went to Lindsay's and spent the morning there. They are preparing to move and she was a saint to let us hang out there. Jerry got done with his training and we headed back to Saint George. It was a quick trip but wonderful to see family and friends.
1 comment:
You're so good at staying in touch with people. So glad to see Jill pop into your blog since she (to my knowledge) doesn't have one.
You're mom is adorable! I'm so glad you got to spend mother's day with her.
Post a Comment