




We had our cousins here all last week and had such a fun time. Lindsay, Brooklyn and Britton came back with Grandma and Grandpa on Sunday. We LOVED every minute of having them here. Grandma and Grandpa were EXTREMELY helpful and even gave Lindsay and me time to do a few things together. One of the highlights being a Zumba class at the gym. Can you say major hip action?! We had everyday planned and each got a week pass for the community center. We took the kids swimming many times and fortunately did not show them the hydrotube until we had Uncle Kevin there to help us take them all down it numerous times. We went to the church sites, shopped, drove to Zion's National Park, played in the water at Hidden Valley park, flew kites at Highland park and also enjoyed a wonderful conference weekend. I love hearing the prophet and his apostles speak. We are such a blessed people. We are hoping to make this a yearly tradition with the Schiess family visit. I can't wait for next year!!!
2 comments:
So I left a comment under "Avery" but meant to do it here... anyway thanks for such a great time. We love you guys!
Lauren looks beautiful in that picture. She really looks grown up. It's funny because I remember her when she was Avery's age. Time sure flies.
Post a Comment