I can't believe how big Avery is. She is such a doll, and I love the thighs. They remind me of Jonah's. I didn't know Landon had glasses, he looks so cute with them. I wish we lived closer to the Tuacahn- I love that place. Tell Jerry Happy Belated Birthday!
3 comments:
She is so adorable! She has changed so much since I have seen her.....I guess that happens in a year:)
I can't believe how big Avery is. She is such a doll, and I love the thighs. They remind me of Jonah's. I didn't know Landon had glasses, he looks so cute with them. I wish we lived closer to the Tuacahn- I love that place. Tell Jerry Happy Belated Birthday!
Thanks for such a great time down there! It is going to have to be an annual thing for sure. We love you guys!
Post a Comment