

I had a great weekend! My parents ended up leaving in Friday (which we are all VERY sad about) but I was able to catch a ride up to SLC with them to join my high school friends for our annual get together. A bonus was we were able to do lunch and spend a little time with Kevin and Lindsay. They have such cute kids who are growing up so fast! I met up with my friends and we had a fabulous time. We shopped and ate at the Cheesecake Factory. Rachel introduced us all to the avocado rolls which we loved. Rozalynn was able to help us find an amazing place to stay. It was a beautiful home in Draper. We went to Park City on Saturday so we could eat at our traditional mexican restaurant and shop. The power went out so our time in the outlets was limited but we enjoyed ourselves. We went back to our luxurious place and did a home spa. It was great company and a really fun weekend. I rode the shuttle home and had a good experience. Jerry did so well with the kids and had the house spotless when I returned. He had even cleaned the windows inside and out. I am so lucky!
2 comments:
How fun. How is Jill doing?
How fun! Isn't it so great to still have get together's with High School friends even after all these years. We do one every summer as well and while I've missed almost half of them (that's what happens when you live across the country) it's such a blast when I can get out there. One of these days we're all going to be loaded and we'll head out on a cruise or something. :)
What does your husband do that he works 11-15 hours a day. That's crazy!!!
Post a Comment