3.06.2009

Update

I can't believe another week is almost through! The big news of the week is that Landon is getting glasses. When I took him to the pediatrician last week he said I should take him to an eye doctor. I took him yesterday and found out he has astigmatism. His vision is a little blurry because of it and the glasses will help to correct that and help him to see clearly. I got him fit for his glasses when we were there and he looks so cute. I am trying to be very positive and excited for him so he will be excited and happy to wear them. Thank goodness we have a flexible spending account with our insurance for medical expenditures. We are sure going to max it out this year. My Mom and Dad got back from another trip on Tuesday. My Dad went to Nashville with Dave and my Mom went up to Idaho to watch Brenn wrestle in the state wrestling tournament. Brenn did really well. The weather is warming up and they kids love being outside. We have had some American Idol watching sessions this week and Jerry has got me caught up on who is in the running. I am always as young women's so I don't usually get to watch. I also went to book club. We read "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society." I really enjoyed it and would highly recommend it. I am so glad I am involved in the book club so I have the motivation to read at least one book from start to finish during the month. I am always reading parenting books and church materials but rarely make it to anything else. I am reminded though that I really love to read and someday will have a bit more time to do so.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, glasses! I can't wait to see him. I bet he looks really cute. Looks like the weather is beautiful there. I hope you are doing well, I sure enjoy seeing what is going on in the North family.

Amber said...

I bet he is way cute with glasses- pictures please :) I also love being in a book club. we actually chatted about maybe choosing that "Potato Peel" book for an upcoming month. I'll let them know it is good :)