

It was Jerry's birthday today. He and I were able to go to Red Robin for lunch thanks to Grandma and Grandpa. It was nice to be together and not have to worry about the kiddos. He has been really stressed at work so I think it was a good break for him. We got a babysitter and went to dinner with my parents. Jerry chose the Olive Garden and we had a really nice meal. Then we went to Tuachan and saw ,"Joseph, a Nashville Tribute." It was really well done. I was particularly touched by a segment where they had the girl who played Emma Smith in the "Emma" movie come and sing a song. It helped to strengthen my testimony of her and all she did to help with the restoration of the gospel. We met our friends the Rogers' there and enjoyed visiting with them. The music and company were great. We came home and enjoyed pie. The kids had fun making cards for their Dad and giving him gifts. We LOVE you Jerry!
3 comments:
Jeff wanted me to ask "How's the big 4 0 ?" But I know that Jerry's not that old yet...you know how Jeff likes to harass :)
I'm glad that you guys got to go out just without the kiddos and have such a nice time.
Happy Birthday Jerry!
Landon look so cute with his glasses. I also like what Lauren said to you on sunday; that is pretty funny! Kids say the funniest things.
Post a Comment