1.04.2009

Primary





Today was Lauren's first day of Primary. She is a Sunbeam. Landon is now in the CTR 5 class. Lauren looked beautiful and Landon looked handsome. Avery was sick so I went to an early sacrament meeting and Jerry took the kids to our sacrament meeting. We moved to 1pm which I think was a change for the kids. Jerry came home after his class and reported Lauren had been kicked out of Primary. He was not happy. He kept her home during the last hour while I went to Young Women's. I talked to Sister Olsen and Sister Bundy after. Apparently, Lauren was not conforming to the rules. She wanted to leave and go to the bathroom on her own, she told them Primary was stupid and she hated it. Well, those are both words and phrases not allowed in our home. I am learning she has a harder time adjusting to change. I apologized for her behavior and let them know I would be willing to work with them to keep her in class. She is a spirited child and has to test boundaries. Unfortunately, she is going to have a more difficult time but I keep praying I can know and understand how to help her. She is wonderful and I am grateful to be her Mom.

2 comments:

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Lauren sure looks grown up and beautiful! She reminds me a lot of Ethan. He is also very spirited! She will probably always keep you on your toes and guessing. She does seem like she can be sweet though! The stories you share always make me laugh.