We had a great New Year's Eve. Can't you tell by the look on Landon's face? We invited our neighbors the Wright's over with their three boys. They are the best family. We always have a desire to be and do better after we spend time with them. The are HUGE University of Utah football fans. My parents made it down just in time to enjoy the festivities. I made taco soup and Amy brought some food as well. We really enjoyed visiting with them. The kids played well, mostly except for Lauren hitting Luke in the head with a rolling pin. My lecture to her was ineffective as well. I asked her if she wanted to have people over, she said,"No!" I asked her if she wanted to have friends, she said,"No!" I asked her if she wanted to make Mommy happy, she said,"No!" Well, that was the end of the lecture. We celebrated at around 10pm and by midnight we were too tired to go to the fridge and get the Martinelli's to make a toast. Happy New Year!
1.01.2009
New Year Party
We had a great New Year's Eve. Can't you tell by the look on Landon's face? We invited our neighbors the Wright's over with their three boys. They are the best family. We always have a desire to be and do better after we spend time with them. The are HUGE University of Utah football fans. My parents made it down just in time to enjoy the festivities. I made taco soup and Amy brought some food as well. We really enjoyed visiting with them. The kids played well, mostly except for Lauren hitting Luke in the head with a rolling pin. My lecture to her was ineffective as well. I asked her if she wanted to have people over, she said,"No!" I asked her if she wanted to have friends, she said,"No!" I asked her if she wanted to make Mommy happy, she said,"No!" Well, that was the end of the lecture. We celebrated at around 10pm and by midnight we were too tired to go to the fridge and get the Martinelli's to make a toast. Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment