12.14.2007

Our New Addition



We are so excited about our new little girl, Avery Noel North. We took one trip BEFORE she came to the hospital and were sent home but the night we went in to have her, our wonderful doctor was there and allowed us to stay! Dr Chad Lunt was our OB/GYN and did such an excellent job with little Avery. We went to the hospital about 5 am and had Steve Bingham come over and stay with our children. My friend Mary Jane then came and took Landon and Lauren for the duration of the day. She is the best! We were mission companions and she continues to look out for me. My parents were on their way down to St George. The doctor had told me he would start me on Friday the 14th if I had not had the baby yet and they had decided to leave to be here for that. I was able to get my full IV for strep B and then I was put on PIT to get my contractions started again. I had the baby about one hour later. She was born at 11:13 am on December 13th which should help me to remember. She weighed 8 pounds 12 oz and was 2o inches long. Her father and I were so happy to have her here. She was born on Clyde Barson's birthday and the anniversary of my return from the Germany, Duesseldorf mission in 1998. What a wonderful day!

No comments: