Avery Noel North was born December 13th at 11:13 AM. She weighed 8 pounds 12 ounces and was 20 inches long. She is a beautiful baby. Landon and Lauren love her and are so cute with her. Grandma and Grandpa came from Idaho and are taking great care of us and the kids.
8 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!! So super cute. And GREAT name!
Congrats North family!! We are so happy to here that things went well. What a fun little Christmas present!!
Happy day! She looks beautiful and the name is perfect.
Congrats! We are so thrilled for you! I can't believe how big your other two are getting! What a cute name!
congratulations- what a cutie- reminds me of lauren a bit--- makes me baby hungry!
I haven't been able to log onto your blog forever. Avery is sooo cute! We loved the card too. Hope you are doing well.
I know this is LONG overdue, but CONGRATULATIONS! My mom keeps me updated. She's beautiful.
Congrats Kathryn!! What a darling family! Thanks for the email!
Post a Comment