12.09.2007
Baby...not yet
No, we have not had the baby yet but hopefully soon. I am feeling like it could be this week. My doctor says I am progressing well. I am officially 37 weeks and would welcome the baby anytime. I have been having contractions and feel like it will be soon. I just get nervous about being at the hospital in time. I am strep B positive which means I need 8 hours of an antibiotic before the baby comes. I am praying I will know when to go in and everything will be OK. The young women threw a surprise baby shower for me on Tuesday. It was so fun. I really appreciated the things they gave me and I was truly surprised. Jerry officiated 3 games yesterday in Cedar City in the snow. I didn't feel well but my friend Mary Jane came and got me some medicine I needed. We went to the Oak Ridge Boys concert on the 29th with Glenn and Jolynn Carpenter. Glenn works with Jerry and they are a great couple. Jerry won tickets to a Travis Tritt concert in Mesquite and a two night stay at the Oasis (thanks to Glenn's suggestion) but we were unable to go because it was two days later. Glenn's nephew used the tickets so we were happy about that. Jerry is doing awesome at work. He just got a work cell phone so this is awesome for me because now I have a phone. He is working very hard and I know his bosses are pleased. I am so grateful for him and for his great job. I am still working and doing what I can. I enjoy the people I work with. Hopefully, our next entry will be about the baby! We are anxious to get her here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope that baby comes soon for your sake. I know at the end you just can hardly wait to get that child out. We hope the best for you! Tell your family hi from us.
Post a Comment