5.14.2008

Tag

I was tagged by Amber and I think I am figuring out how to do this....FINALLY!

Two Names You Go By: Kathryn or Kat.
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Wedding ring and BYU-I workout shorts.
Two Of Your Favorite Things To Do: Exercise and be outside.
Two Things You Want To Do Very Badly At This Moment: Go on a vacation and sleep.
Two Favorite Pets: I would agree with Amber, not a huge animal fan.
Two People Who Will Fill This Out: It's hard to say.
Two Things You Did Last Night: Cleaned up and ate from the Jacobsen gift basket.
Two Things You Ate Today: Pizza, dried apples, cheese.
Two Last People You Talked To: Jerry, Jill.
Two Longest Car Rides: Carlsbad to Rexburg, this Christmas when we go to Ohio.
Favorite Holidays: Christmas and Thanksgiving.
Two Favorite Vacations: Nauvoo and Maui.
Favorite Drinks: Pina coladas and Strawberry Lemonade.

No comments: