

This is a weekend I look forward to all year. My friends and I from high school get together and spend a weekend in Park City. We had so much fun. This year Jerry and the kids came and stayed with Clyde and Jeannette Barson. They are wonderful hosts and Jerry got to spend time with Brent because Jill and I were together. I am not sure who had more fun but Jerry loves the Barson's and can't wait to go back again really soon! We left Friday morning and met up with Natalee and Roz in Sugarhouse. Nat and I shopped at Nordstrom Rack and had a great time. Avery was with us and did really well. We met Kristy, Andria and Roz at the Mexican Cantina in Park City for dinner. This has been a tradition for us. We went back to the condo and got all settled. Rachel, Jill and Mandy all came up later that night. Nat brought some magazines which provided hours of endless entertainment and we spent the night visiting. We all stayed up a little too late and apparently those who were still awake at around 3 am got a visit from Andria's friend (who is a boy, not to be confused with a boyfriend :>). Brigit came the next morning and we we hit the Tanger Outlets. Avery and I took the afternoon off to take a nap at the condo. Roz and Grant ended up going home that afternoon because Roz wasn't feeling well. We missed her! We had dinner and went to the movie that night (a first for Avery...she did really well in the theater.) Jill, Nat and I went to bed while the other crazy girls went out for a night on the town. Jill took Avery and I back to Springville the next morning to meet up with Jerry. We had an awesome weekend and I really appreciate everyone who organized the housing and put it all together. It is a wonderful blessing to have such great friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment