12.31.2012

New Years Eve

Just sitting in the kitchen watching my husband and kids watch "Elf" (the movie Santa brought our family) and feeling very grateful.  We have had a very eventful year. Landon was baptized, Anna was born, we finished our yard and a million other things. We chose to be home as a family tonight and I am grateful for that.  I have been feeling lately like a big part of my job as a mother is to protect my family. There are so many good things we can do but are those things always the best choice for our family? I am constantly asking that question. I hope and pray I can be in tune with the spirit and know what will be best for our family and my children. We ate Subway sandwiches and then played Just Dance 4. Lauren got it for Christmas. It was really fun. Let's just say, I got a workout. Jerry has been sick since we got back from Idaho so he didn't participate but let's just say we could have some fun date nights busting out the dance moves. One of the awesome blessings that came my way was getting a computer!  Bridger ripped the keys off my other one several months ago and it was so old it was very slow and hard to use.  Jerry was able to get a used laptop through work so I am extremely grateful and hope I can do more blogging and keep a better record for our family in 2013.

No comments: