Bridger is crawling! I missed the first crawl because he was home with Jerry. Our life with a baby is about to become very busy. Jerry actually moved his crib lower because he was starting to pull up on the side and we were worried he would fall out. It is no longer fun to change his diaper. He is such a wiggle worm and so busy. He is at a really fun stage. Let the babyproofing begin! Tonight I went with my girlfriends, Jill, Amy and Roz to Park City for dinner and shopping. Jill's birthday is next week and Amy is in town from St Louis. We had so much fun. We could have spent a few more days talking and catching up. We shopped at the outlets and ate at the Loco Lizard. We took Amy home to her sister's and were able to see her baby Henry and catch up with her sister Molly and parents. It was so much fun. I consider my friends to be one of my greatest blessings. These are girls I went to High School with and I consider them to be some of my closest friends. What a great night.
No comments:
Post a Comment