

This has been a big month for Bridger. He has hit lots of milestones. He now has two teeth. I can't even tell you how cute that is. It was a little uncomfortable but with some tylenol and sucking on wet washclothes we made it through. He also started clapping his hands. He loves to do patty cake. He is also fond of the itsy bitsy spider. I have been trying to get him to put his arms up over his head when I say how big is Bridger but we haven't had success. I just look like a crazy mom and he gives me a big smile. Last week he also figured out how to sleep on his tummy. He has been rolling since last month but isn't super happy on the tummy. Now he rolls and he actually took two little naps last week on his tummy. His usually floor routine goes like this...I sit him down, he leans over and pulls his legs out, scoots around on his tummy and then cries when he is tired of that. He has gotten himself into a few predicaments ie under the table, backing into the entertainment system and running out of room to slide backward in the crib. Every time I take him out people comment on how cute he is, how chubby his cheeks are and I even had a guy ask me if he were for sale. I told him he couldn't afford him. We love having this little guy in our home. He is super happy and so much fun.
1 comment:
He's so cute. The mischief sure starts early! Your fam is so beautiful.
Post a Comment