6.05.2011

Bridger

Bridger started making lots of noise this week. His favorite sound is ,"ba,ba,ba" but he did say "ba ba ma ma." I am documenting this to prove he said mama first even though it was just once. He is growing up so much. He has the best cheeks ever. He is eating solids. He love baby mum mum crackers. I use them to keep him busy while I am preparing his baby food. His favorites are bananas and sweet potatoes. His brother and sisters love him so much and give him loads of attention. Lauren carries his blankets or pieces of his clothes around when he is asleep because they smell like him. He is almost sitting up and rolls on his back if you put him on his tummy. He loves to wave his arms and suck on his fingers. We love Bridger!

2 comments:

Brad and Kaci said...

Your family is adorable. I love reading your blog. Hope you are all doing well. Your baby is soooo cute!

Amber said...

Awwww, so cute! I love his cheeks!! Congrats on the new house too- hope you guys are doing well :)