10.02.2009

Temple


Jerry and I were able to attend our ward temple night last night. It was a great experience. I am always feel so uplifted and full of faith after a temple visit. Especially when I get to go with my husband. I am so grateful we are living so close to several temples. We are truly a blessed people.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

I am jealous. Our temple here is closed for 18 months for extensive renovations. Our closest one is now 3 hours away. I am having a hard time making that drive. What I wouldn't give to live out west right about now. Then again, I'm not dealing with snow and cold so I'll suck it up! :)

Sorry to hear about your little guy. Sometimes when it rains it pours. That's sad about the fish because kids get so attached to their little pets.

Kendra said...

We miss you guys!

Warner said...

how fun to see what you've been up to... your kids are truly darling!! poor little landon has a cast?... bet he thinks it's pretty tough though :) miss you guys!