10.19.2009

Fall Break





We went to Idaho for our fall break. The kids and I left on Wednesday because we wanted to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa. We met my parents in Idaho Falls so my Mom and I could do some Christmas shopping. Grandpa took Lauren on a very special date. He bought her a princess piggy bank and a dress up. She loves spending time with her Grandpa. Rod and Shelby met my Mom and I and we did some shopping and went to dinner at the Canton. On Thursday my Mom taught me how to can applesauce. Jerry and I also did salsa so we have made some progress on our food storage. I went to Nat's that afternoon and got my hair done. Kevin and Lindsay came that night. One scary experience was when Landon took off to the "secret trail" without telling us. We thought he went outside to see Uncle Rod but he had it in his mind to go to the secret trail. Grandpa went and found him. We were so grateful he was safe. On Friday the kids and I had a play date with Natalee. Our kids will be best friends...that's what we tell them. On Friday night, Jerry rode the shuttle up so he could be there for Addy's blessing on Sunday. On Saturday, Landon got to help Uncle Kevin clean his fish. We went to Paetan and Savana's game at ISU. They are both such talented dancers. Kevin did much preparation and gave Addy a beautiful blessing. We were grateful to be there. We had a fantastic weekend.

1 comment:

Mrs. Olsen said...

Kevin's little girl looks like little Kathryn from my childhood! Next time you see Jill, tell her not to be a stranger. How is she doing?