6.30.2009

Lauren

Jerry and I are asleep last night and at the same moment wake up to the sound of water. Little Lauren had climbed into bed with us and was peeing the bed but since her bottom was half off the bed the pee was going onto the carpet and partly onto our bed and bedding. WOW. I just can't get my kids out of pull-ups at night! We tried last night thinking if they pee, it will be in their own bed. We were wrong.

3 comments:

Howling Pickup said...

The joys of parenting! I am still counting my lucky stars that neither one of my boys has had to wear pull ups. I am sure we will get our bed wetter soon enough. I am still praying every night that we get to be neighbors again some day!!

Anna said...

Oh wow what a bummer. I have decided to leave Addie in diapers forever, seems easier.

Simpson Family said...

Aunt Kathryn!!
THAnks so much for the link. Isac and I had a blast looking at your blog! You guys are so stinkin' cute! This will be a wonderful way to keep in touch!
luv ya
jen