




I have to say, I have the best husband in the world. My husband is wonderful! While we were gone, he painted our bedroom, the half bath, living room and kitchen. He got a new bedspread for our bedroom as well. We got a king size bed (through a pioneer type trade with the Barson's) and just didn't have bedding for it. I was so surprised and happy. I appreciate him so much. Instead of taking a break while we were gone, he worked so hard to have a surprise for us. He also had a ball for Avery, a movie for Lauren and Star Wars legos for Landon. They were super happy to see him! I also have the best Dad in the world. We were able to give him his Father's day gift before we left and I am so grateful for the example he sets for my children as a Grandpa. He is so patient and kind. He does everything he can to help with them. I appreciate that so much. I also appreciate how unselfish he is. We are so grateful for all he does for us.I thought also today about our Heavenly Father and his love for us. I am so grateful to have a testimony of this and know He is real and watching over each one of us. Happy Father's day!
2 comments:
Is he for real?
That's awesome! I wish Ryan would paint...
Post a Comment