We went to Sam's club and the kids ended up pulling out the socks and putting them on their face! They are so silly and make us laugh. I think I am way over the embarassment factor as a parent and I just think everything my kids do is hilarious...at least that is what I tell myself when they do things that are not so funny. I always tell Jerry it's laugh or cry and most of the time I try and choose laugh. Grandma and Grandpa have been really good sports and have helped so much with the kids. We are busily preparing for the family reunion this weekend. It should be fun.
1 comment:
That's a good way to look at it. Find the fun in all things even if they embarrass you in the middle of Sam's club. I will work on it. Soooo Cute.
Post a Comment