6.29.2008
Weekend
We have had quite the crazy time with five kids under 4 at Grandma's. Church was a circus today! All we could do was laugh because we sat in the back and the kids were out of control. Grandpa actually had to go home and get his books so he took Lauren for a while but it was still crazy! Britton is so active and such a cute boy. He is busy like Lauren was and has tons of energy. Brooklyn is a sweetheart and her and Lauren and best friends. Landon gets left out a bit and there was some drama when he was told he was not Brooklyn's friend anymore. He said, "Brooklyn, you better say I am your friend or I will cry!" I think when Britton gets older they will have a great time as a foursome. We are all just trying to get rest and Lindsay and I are staying up late trying to plan a suprise open house for my parents. Life is busy and crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment