We have had a really fun week at Grandma and Grandpa's. The kids love having so much space to run and play. We have had Gary's older three kids here as well because their Mom is out of town. We have thrown lots of parties and attended some as well. We had Shelby stay with us and she and Kenzi watched the kids while we went and shopped for the week. Matt, Katherine and Jennifer came out for FHE but we forgot to have a lesson! We had a good dinner though and enjoyed each other's company. The kids and I went to Rod's one day and they played in his yard and we had hot dogs for lunch. He has a beautiful yard. Nate brought a Monarch butterfly in the house one night and you can see the kids were a little scared. My parents have some horses in their pasture and the kids have loved feeding them carrots and watering them each day. They love to work outside with their grandparents spreading sand, watering flowers, weeding and helping with everything they are doing. A big highlight of the week was that I found my baby book which my Mom thought I had lost when I moved from California. I also found boxes with dolls of mine my Mom had saved and I can now have my girls play with them. It has been so much fun. We had a girls night where we did face masques and pedicures. Lauren sure had fun when she found Grandma's lipstick in the drawer. Lauren and Landon also had a water party on the trampoline and with the sprinklers. My Mom and I went shopping to get food for Kenzi's party, Jessie's party and a party at Rod's. These all took place on Friday and it was fun. Dave's family came to Rod's because he flooded his yard and we all ate, watched a movie and spent time together. Grandpa stayed home to supervise Jessie's party. I think it was a successful day. Karen and Paetan came to visit on Saturday. We had a good time with them. Matt, Katherine and Marianne came for dinner which was fun. Katherine and I looked for baby stuff online for most of the night. It is so fun to spend time with family. We are really missing Jerry and wish he was here.
6.21.2008
Idaho
We have had a really fun week at Grandma and Grandpa's. The kids love having so much space to run and play. We have had Gary's older three kids here as well because their Mom is out of town. We have thrown lots of parties and attended some as well. We had Shelby stay with us and she and Kenzi watched the kids while we went and shopped for the week. Matt, Katherine and Jennifer came out for FHE but we forgot to have a lesson! We had a good dinner though and enjoyed each other's company. The kids and I went to Rod's one day and they played in his yard and we had hot dogs for lunch. He has a beautiful yard. Nate brought a Monarch butterfly in the house one night and you can see the kids were a little scared. My parents have some horses in their pasture and the kids have loved feeding them carrots and watering them each day. They love to work outside with their grandparents spreading sand, watering flowers, weeding and helping with everything they are doing. A big highlight of the week was that I found my baby book which my Mom thought I had lost when I moved from California. I also found boxes with dolls of mine my Mom had saved and I can now have my girls play with them. It has been so much fun. We had a girls night where we did face masques and pedicures. Lauren sure had fun when she found Grandma's lipstick in the drawer. Lauren and Landon also had a water party on the trampoline and with the sprinklers. My Mom and I went shopping to get food for Kenzi's party, Jessie's party and a party at Rod's. These all took place on Friday and it was fun. Dave's family came to Rod's because he flooded his yard and we all ate, watched a movie and spent time together. Grandpa stayed home to supervise Jessie's party. I think it was a successful day. Karen and Paetan came to visit on Saturday. We had a good time with them. Matt, Katherine and Marianne came for dinner which was fun. Katherine and I looked for baby stuff online for most of the night. It is so fun to spend time with family. We are really missing Jerry and wish he was here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like you guys are having alot of fun! Hope the weather is a little cooler there than it is in St. George. See you when you get home!
Glad you are having such a good time! Looks like we might not be coming for the 4th of July. I will keep you posted.
It looks like you had a great time up in Idaho. Your kids and your nieces and nephews are sure growing up. They are all so cute!
The kids look so grown up! We will have to get together when we come down in September!! It's been forever! Glad you guys had such a fun time with your fam. Take care!
Post a Comment