Avery has had a fever for the past few days. I am not sure if it is just teething or something else. We have been attempting to spend as much time at home as we can so she can get her rest but it is difficult with the two toddlers. I wish I just had a big enclosed play land with a trampoline so they could expel some of the energy they have each day. Landon's newest self appointed task is carrying around the fly "snapper" and "snapping" flies. He is doing really well. Lauren continues to focus on the potty, her baby and making messes. We will be glad when Avery feels a little better so we can become a little more active and leave the house.
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about Avery. I hope she is feeling better soon. It was so fun to read about each of your kids. They are so adorable and growing up so much. We miss you guys. Thanks for the call the other day. It was nice to hear your voice.
Post a Comment