I finally have internet again so am hoping to slowly re-enter the blogging world. I have missed it! I have a question....has anyone printed off their blog and made a book and how have you done it? One of my goals for 2011 is to try and catch up my pics and journaling. Any advice or suggestions would be helpful. Of course, my other goal is to lose weight?! I can't remember not having that as a new year's resolution. Maybe 2011 will be my year :>
4 comments:
My sister has done at least 2 books of her blog stuff. I could give you her email address and you could ask her the questions you may have.
A few months ago I made my blog into a book. I used lulu.com and you have the option to automatically download your blog and it formats it for you. I didn't like the format it made so I actually just copied my blog posts into Microsoft Word and formatted it how I liked. There are probably better programs for formatting than Microsoft Word, but that is just the program I knew how to maneuver. It took me awhile (a week or two) to get it just how I wanted. But since I have received the book I absolutely LOVE it! Definitely better than scrapbooking and worth the $$$! Hope this helps!
I have printed off 2 years of my blog (and last years book almost complete) through blurb. I find that for the size of my books (which get bigger ever year) that the price is the best out there and generally I've been quite happy with the results. I also allows me to purchase books for each of my kids so they can have our pictures and stories after they leave home! Good luck with it!
...and it's really easy to import your blog and change it to personalize it without having to do a lot of extra steps to get your posts right!
Post a Comment