We found out today we are having a baby boy in November. My due date is November 8th. The kids are beyond excited and so are we. The ultrasound went well and the doctor was pleased with the progress the baby is making. Jerry came to my last appointment and was able to meet the doctor. We feel fortunate and blessed.
10 comments:
Yay! Congratulations!
Congratulations, I hope you're feeling well!
Yea!! Another boy! So excited for you guys! Hope you are doing well!
Hey! Congratulations. I hope the pregnancy is going well for you Kat.
So perfect!!! I couldn't be happier for you guys!! I miss you and need to call you soon.
Congrats! I can't believe how much your kids have changed in the pictures, too cute.
The pictures of the kids are some of the cutest I have seen. They are all so photogenic. I need to check out the rest. Go Heidi!
I am so happy for you!!! How exciting!
Cute new pics of the kiddos!! Glad that you are doing well and that the pregnancy is going well. Take care of you!!
So fun!!
Post a Comment