9.10.2009

Landon

I was at Target with the girls and got a call from Landon's teacher. She said Landon had fallen off the monkey bars and wasn't crying but just laying on the floor of the classroom and he didn't want to ride the bus home. That's when I knew something was wrong. He LOVES riding the bus. I got to school just as school was ending and took him home. I gave him some Tylenol hoping we could make it until Dad got home from work to watch his sisters. Around three I took him into the doctor. He thought it was broken, sent us to the insta care for an x-ray and confirmed he had a buckle fracture. Landon was such a brave boy! He didn't cry at all. He has a soft cast on until after the weekend and he will get a hard cast. Poor kid.

No comments: