7.23.2009

Moving

We found out today we are moving to Salt Lake City. We are very excited and sad at the same time. It is hard to imagine our life will not include Saint George. Jerry will finish his project here in a few weeks and we were told we need to be in SLC by August 15th! I am so proud of Jerry and all he has accomplished here. We are very grateful for the opportunities we have had here and the blessings which have come to our little family. I am sure this move will be for the best and hope everything will fall into place in the next few weeks.

6 comments:

kharris said...

Wow you are right there with us on exciting life changes!! Good Luck packing. One thing that we did that i though was a good move was we got plastic from a furniture store to cover our mattresses. Anyway good luck.

Hani and Amanda said...

Good luck with the move. Is Jerry being transferred or did he get a new job? We lived in SLC when we were first married and loved it. I'm excited for you!

We will be moving around the same time. I'm not excited about packing though. And I'm sad to leave the East coast and all my friends in VA.

Anna said...

It's crazy you are moving so fast. We are going to miss you!

Natty bee Seely said...

wow good to have you in the area. We should get together once you are settled. I would love to catch up. Do you know where you are actually moving. Farmington?

Lisa said...

Wow! Congrats! That is pretty exciting!

Mrs. Olsen said...

Marilyn is fired. Her gossip chain needs a little greasing. I hope that you enjoy your new phase in life...and although I never see you, I'm glad you're closer. Do you ever make it to Cache Valley anymore?