12.19.2008

Anniversary



Today was also our six year anniversary. We didn't do much to celebrate because of our trip but we were together. I can say I love my husband. I know most everyone can say that but I really, really mean it. I am so grateful to have him in my life. He is truly my best friend. The past six years have been some of the best of my life. I can't imagine life without him or my beautiful children. I count him as one of my greatest blessings. Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Natty bee Seely said...

What a lovely tribute to your best buddy. I think it's great you are so in love. There are many out there with a truly sad marriage situation. I too love and am grateful for the marriage and husband that I have. It will be 9 years in March for us. Time flies.

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that Avery is a year already! Happy birthday to her and New Year to you and your family!

Brittney said...

So fun to see pics of you when you were dating and at your wedding. You guys look so cute! Doesn't that seem so long ago.