This was a month that went by way fast. We lasted a few weeks without Grandma and Grandpa and then headed to Idaho to spend more time with them. Jerry was such a good sport to stay here without a car for two weeks! His friend, Glenn from work picked him up every day. He also got really into working out and was at the gym for 2-3 hours a day. He has taken the Cotton Manor ward "manly-man weight loss challenge" to heart and he is doing great. He also spent time cleaning and accomplishing all his tasks on the to do list I made. He did really well. We had a great time in Idaho. I was able to see my friends and family. Natalee did my hair and we also went to dinner with Roz. We had such a great time catching up and telling stories from the past. We have so many great memories together. Roz's little baby Grant is one month older than Avery and is such a cute boy. I was able to have my friend Heidi Schow take some pictures of the kids. She did such a great job and I love the pictures. I also went to a few family events and enjoyed watching my nieces and nephews in action. They are all so busy and involved. Grandpa, Landon and I were able to go to the Rexburg Temple open house which Landon loved. It is a beautiful temple and it was a neat experience to feel the spirit of the Lord's house. It is amazing to see all the growth in Rexburg. My friend Cyd also came and visited at my Mom's. We are friends from high school. I also visited with the Travis, Macy, Kim and Jan Sellers. It was fun to see them. When Jerry arrived he was also able to visit the temple which he really enjoyed. Jacobsen Construction were the builders for the temple so it has a special meaning to him.
1.26.2008
Idaho Trip
This was a month that went by way fast. We lasted a few weeks without Grandma and Grandpa and then headed to Idaho to spend more time with them. Jerry was such a good sport to stay here without a car for two weeks! His friend, Glenn from work picked him up every day. He also got really into working out and was at the gym for 2-3 hours a day. He has taken the Cotton Manor ward "manly-man weight loss challenge" to heart and he is doing great. He also spent time cleaning and accomplishing all his tasks on the to do list I made. He did really well. We had a great time in Idaho. I was able to see my friends and family. Natalee did my hair and we also went to dinner with Roz. We had such a great time catching up and telling stories from the past. We have so many great memories together. Roz's little baby Grant is one month older than Avery and is such a cute boy. I was able to have my friend Heidi Schow take some pictures of the kids. She did such a great job and I love the pictures. I also went to a few family events and enjoyed watching my nieces and nephews in action. They are all so busy and involved. Grandpa, Landon and I were able to go to the Rexburg Temple open house which Landon loved. It is a beautiful temple and it was a neat experience to feel the spirit of the Lord's house. It is amazing to see all the growth in Rexburg. My friend Cyd also came and visited at my Mom's. We are friends from high school. I also visited with the Travis, Macy, Kim and Jan Sellers. It was fun to see them. When Jerry arrived he was also able to visit the temple which he really enjoyed. Jacobsen Construction were the builders for the temple so it has a special meaning to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment